Monday, December 24, 2012

DISTANCE NEWSLETTER #2

Great first practice of winter break this past Saturday.  We had a good turn out but I'm sure we can continue to improve on it. Below I have posted our training schedule. If not having a ride is an issue please contact a teammate or post a comment and we will try to work something out.  I know that this is a time when families go out of town for the holidays but please try to maintain a consistent running habit.  As we have less than a month to get in shape. Previously I posted a time and date about our first meet, but we will probably do an All-Comers meet within the first weeks of January. I know we won't be close to being at our best but I feel that if you get an idea of where you are condition wise then it will motivate you to work harder and not only push yourself but your teammates.

**SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS NEWSLETTER TO TEAMMATES**

If you can not make it to practices PLEASE NOTIFY ME. 

Training Calender  12/25 - 12/30
Tue. 12/25 (on your own): Easy 30 minutes or cross train + core/push ups
Wed. 12/26 (8:30-9:30): Zamperini Stadium [Strength + Strides + Pilates]
Thu. 12/27 (8:30-9:45): Columbia Park [Long Run + Stretch]........ Bring a towel to stretch on/lay on
Fri. 12/28 (8:30-9:45): Zamperini Stadium  [Recovery + 300's]
Sat. 12/29 (8:30-9:45): Redondo Beach [Aerobic Run + Strides]...   406 Paseo De La Playa, Redondo Beach, CA
Sun. 12/30 (on your own): Easy 30 minutes or cross train


If you or your parents have any questions don't hesitate to email me. I will usually reply within 20 minutes.

If you are considering taking your talents to the next level and running in college please let me know so we can sit and talk about what we need to do to get your name out there. Plus it will allow me to have sufficient time to email different Universities. 

J_m_Ramos@yahoo.com 

See you all at practice :)
2013 Torrance Track and Field


No comments:

Post a Comment